£8.91 to £11.14 p/h depending on shift
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Production Operators required on an ongoing temporary basis to work within a fast paced, manufacturing environment. The successful candidate should have some recent production experience from a fast paced production environment.
- Basic assembly of sheet metal products using hand held tools.
- Following basic drawings and work instructions.
- Loading of metal into machines.
- Basic quality Inspection prior to dispatch.
- Manual handling.
- Excellent eye for detail.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Recent manufacturing experience.
Shifts can be static days/lates or rotating weekly.
- Day shift = Monday to Thursday 0700am – 1530pm & Fridays 0700am – 1430pm.
- Late shift = Monday to Thursday 1515pm – 0145am. This is 4, 10hour shift with no work Friday.
Rate of pay is = £8.91 per hr for days and £11.14 per hr for late shift.
If you have recent manufacturing experience, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.