No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
£8.75 pr hr (Day shift) £8.85 pr hr (Rotating)
Three Production Operators required to operate and maintain various production machinery for manufacturer based on the outskirts of Plymouth. The successful candidates will be required to ensure that machines are fully optimised and that customer orders are completed in a timely fashion. These are temporary to permanent positions for the successful candidates.
- Operation and maintenance of printers, ovens and pre-treat maker IV machines.
- Efficient and effective running of customer fulfilment operation.
- Take full responsibility for the quality and efficiency of your own work.
- Safe set and use of the heat press.
- Taking full responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and your colleagues – Ensuring you are all equipped and prepared to complete all tasks.
- Communicating in an open, honest, and transparent manner whilst ensuring confidential information remains secure.
- Working closely with other departments to utilise resources practically and effectively, ensuring all quality requirements and deadlines are met. All whilst considering your impact on others.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring the completion of your production paperwork accurately, clearly, and completely.
- Ensuring compliance to customer specifications supplied with job sheets at every stage.
- Ensuring that all machinery and equipment is well maintained to a good standard and all planned preventative maintenance is completed in a timely manner.
- Consistently promoting a culture of exceeding targets and continuous improvement.
- Complete fully and accurately any other reasonable request by a manager.
Desired Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Previous Production Operator experience.
- Able to effectively communicate within a diverse team.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Able to keep an open mind to change
- Ability to work under pressure and still achieve results
- Personal drive to succeed
There are three positions available for the successful candidates. Two candidates will be required to work day shift for an initial 4 week period (reviewed monthly) of Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:00pm. The third candidate is required to work a weekly shift rotation comprising of Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:00pm & Monday to Friday 14:30pm to 22:30pm. The rotating shift position is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
If you have the desired skills, experience and attributes above and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.