£10.82 pr hr (Days) £13.53 pr hr (Lates)
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Production Operatives required to work for a well-established manufacturing company in Plymouth. The successful candidates will be responsible to carry out heavy manual handling basic machine operating & general production duties. These are Temporary positions which could lead to Permanent opportunities depending upon the production needs of the client.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Loading products into machinery. This involves heavy manual handling & following correct manual handling procedures.
- Operating production machinery.
- Following SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Basic quality inspection.
- Completing paperwork.
Experience / Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent production experience gained from either an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of using correct manual handling procedures to carry out heavy physical manual handling.
- A keen and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to learn new skills.
- An excellent eye for detail coupled with excellent communication skills.
The successful candidates will be working a weekly rotating shift pattern comprising of Monday to Friday 06:30am to 14:30pm and Monday to Friday 14:30pm to 22:30pm. A short informal interview with the client will take place for candidates who are shortlisted.
If you have Production or Machine Operating experience & are seeking a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton