No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Leading Plymouth based precision engineering company with world wide presence is seeking to employ two experienced Production Planners. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and professional business with an excellent reputation.
The Planner is responsible for the throughput of work, operational performance on time delivery of manufactured parts to the end Customer.
Working with the operations team and all supporting departments, Planner will schedule the production of parts through their designated areas, receiving raw materials and progressing these through each operational stage to achieve finished goods that can be shipped on-time and in full to our Customers.
- Oversee the NPI Process
- Work with all Departments to ensure business priorities are understood and followed
- Set goals and expectations and check adherence to process timelines
- Continually explore opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the process
- Liaise with all departments to reduce bottlenecks in the NPI process.
- Establish a culture of transparency and continuous improvement within NPI process.
- Working with the business to plan future requirements based on forecasted demand and analysis
- Develop management KPI’s to monitor process performance
- Daily and monthly monitoring of NPI process
- Daily and monthly review of NPI Process Tool and reports
- Monthly KPI
- Work with Sales team to hit budget expectation for NPI
- Planning best practice
- Manufacturing and business processes
- Continuous improvement methodologies
- Dynamic member of the Planning Team.
- A natural coach and collaborator
- Good communicator with both written and verbal skills
- Able to develop strong effective relationships with our people
- Formal planning experience and qualification to degree level in business or process structured subject is desirable
If you are an experienced Production Planner and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.