Up to £40K DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Production Resource and Performance Manager required for large manufacturer based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be a key member of the capacity management, resourcing and creative function for our client, You will be leading the day to day resource management to ensure teams are supported to secure optimum performance and quality, in a cost effective and timely manner. Delivering balancing planning which maximises available resource capability to achieve a consistent team understanding and operating performance.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Management of all resource requests for teams, assign relevant resource to each request in a timely, efficient manner.
- Working closely with the departmental heads and Management team to source the most appropriate talent balance for each schedule.
- Maintain a continuous presence on the shop floor, responding immediately to any aspect which will adversely affect performance.
- Identify and resolve any potential resource conflicts and/or escalate to Operations Manager prior to a crisis occurring.
- Develop and introduce Efficiency mapping.
- Presenting reports & providing analytical data on all aspects of operating performance.
- Provide leadership expertise for the team and rest of the business on our skill sets and capabilities.
- Maintaining and developing use of all systems.
- Assuring schedule adherence and accurate customer satisfaction reporting.
- Lead the training of teams and new joiners in the resourcing processes and tools used.
Experience and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Resource management experience from within labour driven manufacturing sectors.
- Operational knowledge of SAP management systems.
- Development and introduction of strategic cultural change.
- Problem solver with an understanding of the manufacturing industry.
- Evidenced ability to deliver close attention to detail under pressure.
- Demonstrative people focus with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in working and managing high workload.
- Ability to multitask effectively and deal with constant requests and change
- Excellent negotiation skills.
If you have the skills and attributes required for this position, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel Vellenoweth.