Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
The Welder/Fabricator is required to interpret specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding processes. You will join, fabricate and repair metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques and operating various welding devices. Fabricators must always ensure that safety standards are always met.
- Mig/Tig welding (mainly Mig)
- Combination of jig work and developing jigs for a series of customers
- Responsible for adhering to a production schedule
- Ensure that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Mig/Tig welding experience is essential
- Capable of welding various metals like mild steel and stainless steel
- Ability to read/work from drawings
- Good level of detail and provide accuracy/repeatable welds
- Can work to health and safety standards
Day shift hours, 07:00 – 15:30 Monday to Thursday and Friday finish at 14:30. There is an option for late shift as well which is 4 x10hour shift, start at 15:15 and finish 01:45
If you have the relevant welding experience, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.