Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are in the market for a Project HR Advisor to undertake a 9-12 month contract for a manufacturer in the St Austell area. This role is key in offering a support and guidance service to staff who are looking to keep up to date with the new work permits coming in to force as of January 2021 as part of the Brexit procedures. Experience in working with a migrant work force would be highly desirable. This role will be working Monday to Friday with some flexibility involved due to the nature of the role.
- Complete the audit on migrant workers to identify who has / has not got settled status
- Provide a program of support for all migrant workers to secure settled / pre-settled status prior to mid December 2020
- Supporting Head of HR and Market Director re: housing solutions – lobbying MP providing supporting documentation & reports regarding challenges
- Transport solutions
- the review and development of on-boarding processes
- Social media presence
- Support HRO in the roll out of the global employer branding initiative
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis ref. core HR skills
- Source training solutions including external provider, online material and internal case management examples & practice – Programme to be delivered by end June.
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Brexit settled / pre-settled status
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written composition skills
- Able to work on own initiative and receive instruction from a distance
- Sound planning and organisation skills
- PC literate, including working knowledge of excel, word and email
- Experience of generalist HR duties including ER, recruitment, training, etc.
- Recruitment experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of conducting Training Needs Analysis, sourcing training solutions and designing and developing training programs.
Dealing with multi-national employees & works councils.
If you are an experienced HR Advisor and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Stephen Thomson. Many thanks for your interest.