No. of Openings :
Job Type :
This is a challenging, exciting and fast paced sales and high-end customer service role, where personality and professionalism are as important as seasoned experience within a similar role. The primary function of this role is to be the voice of the company, the first point of contact for customers and part of a larger team responsible for providing new and existing customers with a unique, seamless holiday experience tailored to them. Our Property Advisors conduct a pivotal role within the company, delivering clear and concise sales messages by email and telephone, to help our customers to find their perfect holiday home in a location to suit their needs and generating bookings for our home owners.
This isn’t an entry level role and requires an experienced and multi-skilled individual who is accustomed to working well under pressure. A refined sales approach delivered through outstanding product knowledge and relationship building is key to our service success.
The role is predominately office based with the main communication being by telephone, however there will be a requirement to meet guests and owners face to face (when Covid-19 restrictions allow), therefore confidence with a smart appearance and warm and welcoming persona is essential.
- Generating sales by providing an exceptional level of customer service to help match guests to the right property
- Dealing with online enquiries and building relationships with customers via email
- Taking bookings over the phone
- Striving to hit daily sales targets
- Working with guests, owners and service providers to overcome issues with positive outcomes for all
- Carrying out meet & greets at our properties
- Providing a guest concierge service
- Work within a team to problem solve and reach resolutions
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Previous sales and customer service experience in hospitality or holiday home rentals. A distinct advantage, although not essential, is experience within the luxury rental or travel agency industry
- Thrive confidently as a member of a team, with a ‘can do’ attitude, dedication and commitment to the role, team and company’s success
- Drive and ambition with a clear focus on achieving personal and team targets
- Fully IT literate in all areas including email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and ideally WordPress
- Excellent spelling and grammar is essential
- Have own transportation and full driving licence
- Good geographical knowledge of the area is beneficial
Following successful completion of the 6 probation period, the role will also include:
Salary review and a performance related bonus scheme, after successful completion of the probation period, giving an OTE of £27,000 pa for full time/pro rata for part time.
Working hours: Full time 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Saturday (every other Saturday with a day off in the week). Part time hours TBC.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.