£30,000 to £34,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
TQR is seeking an experienced Pub Manager for this small pub on the outskirts of Exeter.
This a role isn’t for a first-time pub manager. This role needs a Jack-of-all-trades type of person who would like to turn-around the fortunes of this gem situated in a nice location a couple of miles outside of Exeter.
· £30,000 to £34,000
- You would need to be an experienced Pub Manager/General Manager.
- Demonstrate you full understanding of a pub P&L and day-to-day leadership.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial sense to lead change, promote/market events and develop small simple seasonal menus.
- You would need to join full time, be fully flexible and have a full right to work in the UK.
- Work closely with the owner to continue to build our brand, improve customer experience and build a small team.
- Be creative with new ideas and how to market, implement and train the team to run them.
- Be responsible for all aspects of running the pub smoothly and upholding its high standards, together with setting the standards of welcoming patrons.
- Responsible for ordering all aspects of FOH disposables, cleaning equipment, and consumables and deliveries.
- Be confident the FOH is aligned with EHO standards, ensuring team members are compliant with our health + safety and allergen training.
There is also a part-time role available for approximately 20 hours per week that could see the roles suiting a couple.
If this sounds like you then apply today in confidence.
Please note: By applying for this job advert at TQR Exeter Ltd you are giving permission under the data protection act known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) to share your personal data with our third-party clients.