£18,500 to £21,000 DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
I am recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a company based in Plympton. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
- Primary responsibilities are purchase ledger centred, with the opportunity to develop into other areas in support of the accounts team.
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes to the accounting system.
- Take ownership of the Purchase Ledger, ensuring accurate and timely accounting, using a system of checks and reconciliations.
- Making supplier payments according to terms and conditions and company policy.
- Responding to supplier queries.
- Working as a team player within the accounts department, adherence to deadlines and supporting the month-end process.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Demonstrate proven ability to run a Purchase Ledger.
- Be part AAT qualified and have a desire to pursue a career in accountancy.
- Demonstrate focus, initiative, logic and a methodical approach to solving problems
- Have commercial awareness and appreciate the bigger picture.
- Have a continuous improvement mind-set that they apply to their work.
- Be a competent IT user, experienced using an accountancy package and MS Office, including Excel.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.