Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Responsible for the day to day leadership of the Accounts Payable team, including processing of invoices, the analysis of payables for business suppliers and the initiation of any necessary follow-up actions to ensure prompt payment, developing processes to improve the productivity of the team, as well as supporting the Accounts Payable Manager with collation of KPI data.
- Responsible for processing including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of transactions for all the Accounts Payable team, ensuring the team reach processing targets
- Lead the payment process and aged creditors for the Accounts Payable team, distribute and manage, including intercompany processing and reconciliation
- Dealing with internal and external suppliers enquiries
- Review statement reconciliations
- Responsible for sign off of the month end process
- Production of monthly KPI data for Accounts Payable Manager
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Strong previous experience of working within the Purchase Ledger – ideally large volumes
- Proven record in Managing People
- Computer literate, including all aspects of Microsoft Office/Office 365 as well as knowledge of Microsoft AX
If you have recent Purchase Ledger experience within a supervisory position, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.