Call for further information
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Administrators required for large manufacturer based in Plymouth. The successful applicants will support purchasing activities, raising & handling of purchase requisitions along with all other aspects of administration across the purchasing function.
Applicants with experience of working within a purchasing environment would be highly desirable however our client will consider experienced administrators with strong data processing analytical background.
Purchasing Administrator – Key Responsibilities
- Raise purchase requisitions
- Input requisitions orders onto database.
- Part number maintenance
- New Supplier setup
- Maintain stationary levels for Purchasing & wider business
- Invoice verification & approval
- Maintain supplier purchasing data integrity within database.
- Act as first contact with new maintenance requests
- Act as an Ambassador for the company, operating with integrity and drive appropriate to Company’s values, to promote the company as a market leader
Purchasing Administrator – Person Specification
- Previous experience in a Purchase Administration role. Desirable
- Previous experience in Chess database, in-house database or MRP / ERP system.
- Experience of dealing with purchase requisitions
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications particularly excel
- Data driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attitude to changing environments.
If you are an experienced Administrator and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for David. Many thanks for your interest.