Up to £22k Depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Administrator required for large manufacturer based in Plymouth. The Purchasing Administrator is key to supporting the Procurement team with all administrative aspects of the department’s activity including materials and services master data management, supplier requests for information and contract administration.
Applicants with experience of working within a purchasing environment would be highly desirable; however our client will consider experienced administrators with strong data processing analytical background.
Purchasing Administrator – Key Responsibilities
- Supporting the Category Buyer, administer materials and services master data (on the enterprise resource planning systems) such as new parts set up
- Working with Finance teams, administer invoice queries
- Support the Category Buyer in preparing data to support sourcing activity, including supplier quotations and pricing negotiations
- Support the Category team with the administration of supplier contract approval documentation
- Act as an Ambassador for the company, operating with integrity and drive appropriate to Company’s values, to promote the company as a market leader
Purchasing Administrator – Person Specification
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Analytical – data driven
- Exceptional organisation skills – ability to multi task
- Effective collaborator and communicator
- Experience in the complete ‘Purchase Cycle’ and MRP systems (Desirable)
- Interested to study for CIPS qualification or equivalent
- Minimum A Level / BTEC qualification desirable (but not essential)
If you are an experienced Administrator and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for David. Many thanks for your interest