No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working with one of the leading vehicle maintenance equipment suppliers in the UK, and are seeking a Purchasing/Stock Management Administrator! This is a genuinely progressive, client-focused business, who are leading the effort to modernise their industry. It will be your job to support the day-to-day running of the Warehouse and Purchasing Department. Your working hours will be 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an opportunity to join the business on a permanent basis, and is not one to be missed! You will need to have experience working within purchasing to be considered, and will ideally have a knowledge of stock management. You will be given all the tools and support that you need to settle into your new role.
- Purchasing components and spare parts
- Supplier warranty validation and returns
- Supporting Stock Check activities including accurate Inputting of stock check data and investigating variances
- Arranging pallet and parcel collection from engineers and customers
- Checking purchase invoices and investigating discrepancies with suppliers
- Raising claims with couriers for damaged or lost deliveries
- General purchasing administration
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Experience of using Sage 200
- Purchasing experience
- Stock movement management and Stock Control understanding including costing
- Knowledge of export and import procedures and associated documentation
- General purchasing administration experience
- Willingness to undertake training and staff development
- A professional manner, positive attitude, self-motivation and proactive approach
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Rhys Hackney on 01752 252533