No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Support the Project Quality Manager to provide the Project and Development teams with Quality Management Systems and processes for the introduction of all new products.
The role must steer the Project teams in delivering a “Quality from the outset” culture, which will be managed through the adherence to the defined New Product Introduction procedures and processes.
The role will also take a customer oriented view and provide feedback to the Project and Development teams on topics which affect Product Quality.
The output from this role will allow our customers to experience the exceptional, reduce costs and provide our employees with a sense of pride through a Quality product that complies with all legal and statutory regulation.
- Support the Project and Development team to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant procedures.
- Analyse data gathered from various sources to identify areas of Risk and Opportunities and promote RFT and ‘No Fault Forward’ in the project phase.
- Verify that the correct information is available at source of use.
- Liaising with other members of the Quality Department / Management to implement a program that will drive towards a continual improvement in quality performance. g. Lessons learned in series production.
- Provide verification of accurate data for Quality Issues identified. Initiate actions to aid quick resolution and assistance in identifying root causes.
- Act as the Quality representative and communicate clearly to the Project and Development team during Gateway reviews. Provide accurate and concise feedback on the project status.
- Organise and carry out process audits on the compliance of the Function Activity Lists.
- Coordinate and steer Quality activities during the project phase, documenting results and steering corrective actions.
- Interfacing with other departmental managers at all levels of the business.
- Act as an Ambassador for the business, operating with integrity and drive appropriate to the Company’s values, to promote the business as a market leader.
- Promote training to build quality awareness across the business.
- A sound knowledge of manufacturing/operational processes allied to the company’s product.
- Experience of assembly practices.
- IT Skills including, Microsoft Office, Teams Centre and CAD software.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Conscientious, reliable and dedicated.
- Experience of Project management.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Good Communication skills and able to engage with all areas of the business and has a collaborative approach to working with others.
- Proactively contributes within a team.
- Assertive, resilient and welcomes change.
- Qualified Internal Auditor an advantage.
- Knowledge of Lean Techniques – Problem Solving etc.
- Basic Product Development knowledge. APQP and PPAP.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO9001 Quality Management Systems an advantage.
- Proven Project Management would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
If you are able to demonstrate the skills and experience above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.