£21,000 + commission
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
You will be offering professional sales advice to customers in the showrooms, on the phone, and via email. Negotiate sales with customers and to maximise KPI sales. Also to then offer customer service backup to customers through guarantee periods. We are looking to recruit for two roles, one being based in the physical sales showroom and another predominately based as part of the E-commerce sales team. Both roles have sales at the very core of the job but the E-commerce role will require a focus on typing speed, PC platform use and multi-tasking. Immediate start.
- To negotiate sales with customers and to maximise KPI sales
- Handle website & telephone sales
- Offer customer service backup to customers through guarantee periods
- Source parts/stock from the suppliers list
- Price and sell non-stock lines to be ordered in specially for customers
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Retail sales / supervisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service skills with a good telephone manner
- Competent IT skills
This is a full time, permanent position and the hours are 9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Saturday (5 days over 6 with a day off in the week). There are also opportunities to work in the Totnes and Kingsbridge branches and transport is provided from the head office.
If you have the relevant experience, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.