£18K - £20K DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Sales Administrator required to provide Administration support to an existing sales team for expanding company based in Plymouth supplying products to various Blue Chip Corporations . Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of customer orders and liaising with Sales / Production Teams to ensure that orders are delivered in a timely manner.
- Processing and inputting of customer orders onto in house intranet system.
- Providing strong Administration support to the Sales Team.
- The provision of excellent Customer Service to our client’s existing Customer / new Customer base.
- Invoicing and Inventory Management.
- Any additional Administration duties given by the Sales Director.
Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Previous experience working as a Sales Administrator within a fast paced environment.
- Driven individual who is adaptable to working as part of a team or under your own initiative.
- Customer focused – Experience of dealing with customers on a B2B basis.
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office – Proficiency in using Excel.
- Experience using in house ordering systems.
- An excellent level of accuracy with a high attention to detail with strong numeracy skills.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
If you have Sales Administration experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton or Laura Meadows. Many thanks for your interest.