Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As part of a friendly, hard working team & working closely with the commercial department, your role will be to provide sales forecasting, manage base sales volumes and analyse historic data trends from information gathered from Sales, Marketing, internal portals, retailer portals and other sources.
This is a permanent role, with a well established business, offering company benefits in addition to a competitive salary. The hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am – 3.30pm with the flexibility of hybrid working between office and home.
- Forecasting using data that you will input on promotional activities and sales updates
- Managing base sales volumes and exception reporting
- Working closely with the Commercial Team
- Seasonal planning & coordination
- Creating and sharing Key Performance Indicators to help to drive decision making and improvement
- Work with retailers around demand, processes and improvement opportunities
- Analyse historic data trends and research demand drivers to refine the forecasting models
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of constraint planning and scheduling methods
- Experience of data analysis and an interest in research
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas, backed up with facts
- Used to meeting multiple deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Excel to an intermediate level
- Knowledge of forecasting methodologies, systems and previous planning experience would be desirable
If you have the relevant experience, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.