Depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Due to increased workload, our client is seeking a dynamic Sales and Operations Audit Analyst to be based in Plymouth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing first line support for store Sales & Operations queries – answering enquiries wherever possible and directing stores through to correct people when necessary.
- Assist with the creation and release of new projects, policies and procedures designed to improve retail operations.
- Issuing store tasks, managing and collating feedback.
- To improve compliance by monitoring and reporting non-compliance to the business.
- Using our in-house software to order supplies for stores.
- To generate daily and weekly reports based on Stock Movements, Till Transactions, Voids and Refunds.
- To investigate reports and software to identify unusual practices or excessive values.
- To detect trends which might highlight underlying training, compliance or quality issues.
- To contact the relevant audit or loss prevention personnel about the findings and determine the correct remedial actions.
- To monitor, collate, manage and report information provided back to us.
- Managing and investigating user accounts to software applications.
- To assist with the administration of the company Stock Take and Results.
- Scheduling and Administration of Store Audits, Auditor visits or other Auditor workload.
Minimum Skill / Education:
- High degree of accuracy
- Good team player
- Good communication skills, especially in dealing with confidential or sensitive information
- Excellent organisation
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and outlook
Full-time hours: Monday – Friday, 08:45am – 17:30pm.