£20K to £25K DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Sales Coordinator required for large Manufacturer based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be required to complete internal sales administrative and organisational tasks in line with company policy and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global manufacturer who puts Quality and Innovation at the fore front of their ethos.
- Enter orders in SAP in accordance with company procedure and in line with capacity and material availability.
- Enter forecasts in SAP in line with account management requirements and provide forecast detail to Account Manager.
- Monitor line type 4 forecasts and request customer orders as required.
- Extend line type 8 forecasts in SAP, liaising with Account Managers for accurate long-term forecast information.
- Add and amend company forecast in line with Account Manager requirements.
- Raise customer change requests through the order change process.
- Action held orders in line with process and escalate roadblocks as required.
- Enter SAP new parts in Lotus Notes and SAP as required
- Work closely with the planning and materials teams to ensure timely order confirmation.
- CFA sheet completion in line with Account Management requirements.
- Raise proforma invoices in line with proforma process.
- Provide accurate price and delivery (lead time) information to customers.
- Raise credit notes.
- Produce quotes and SPRs in line with Account Manager requirement and manage in SAP.
- Input and maintain pricing in SAP.
- Respond professionally and within a short timescale to customer enquiries, redirecting internally as required.
- Liaise with internal departments to provide customer information.
- Input and maintain customer master data in SAP and CRM.
- Support with and execute other sales related adhoc administrative tasks as required.
Essential Experience, Qualifications & Candidate Attributes Required:
- Experience of working in a Sales Administration role, ideally from a Manufacturing or Engineering background.
- Experience of SAP or equivalent ERP /MRP database. CRM database experience will also be considered.
- Willingness to travel as and when required to support international trade shows.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with excellent Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Thursday 08:15am to 4:45pm and Friday’s 08:15am to 1:30pm.
If you are an experienced Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator & are seeking a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton or Geraldine Ives. Many thanks for your interest.