£38k - £43k Basic + Sales Bonus + Car
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
You will be joining a highly specialized, niche area with ambitious growth plans. This role is key to us realizing our plans and you will be responsible for growing sales in an exciting area of our business surrounded by a highly experienced team. You will report directly to the UK Head of Sales and Marketing. Whilst your role will be focused on one area of the business, you will be a key part of the entire sales team; therefore there is significant opportunity for career development. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own with no limitations on development.
Above all we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, results driven sales engineer with a slant towards the technical. You will be comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers throughout the sales process from shop floor to senior management and won’t be afraid to get involved. You will be someone who is self-motivated, able to work under your own initiative and possess a can do attitude. You will probably have come into sales (or are looking to transition) from a technical/electrical engineering background and are able to hold credible technical conversations with engineers, designers and technicians.
To be successful you will need to adopt a methodical approach, identifying key prospects, building relationships, recognizing customer issues/challenges and proposing solutions which deliver sales.
- Deliver consistent growth, achieving/exceeding revenue/profit targets year on year
- Establish the business as the preferred partner for customers – increase market share
- Expand customer base
- Increase Market Share with key customers
- Identify opportunities to expand our offer and diversify the business
- Key Account management experience
- Sales and/or business development experience within a solutions led B2B environment – preferably with a manufacturer with international exposure
- Project Management experience – ability to manage sales opportunities through the pipeline through to delivery (multiple stakeholders and both short/long sales cycles)
- Technical understanding – capable of understanding customers applications and technical requirements
- Able to translate business plans into actions and deliverables
- Management of a sales pipeline
- Strong Networking and Relationship building, internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify, and focus on, priorities, not easily distracted
- Communication skills, able to listen to and understand the customer. Taking the information to build a winning solution and present back succinctly
- Resilient – keeps going with knock backs
If you feel you could be a good fit for this position, please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
For an informal chat regarding this position please call 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.