Job Type :
The purpose of this role is to Co-Ordinate the engineer team and support the department. You will work as part of the O&M team. This is a varied position within a busy operational environment. Main Responsibilities
· Engineer scheduling & Calendar Management
· Operational Plans & Forward Planning
· CCTV Management
· Arranging and sourcing sub-contractors
· Sub-contractor Planning
· Land Management Admin
· Engineer workload support
· Office Staff Holiday Planning – liaising with O&M Engineer Manager/O&M Manger
· Office Support to Engineer team
· Fleet Coordination
· Engineer Scheduling experience.
· Ability to communicate with the team and to engage with other parts of the business.
· Ability to manage multiple workstreams and relationships simultaneously.
· An excellent listener and strong communication skills.
· Good team player.
· Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines.
· Works well under pressure.
· Flexibility and willingness to learn.
With this progressive role, you get parking, a £25k salary, 23days holiday plus bank holiday, discretionary annual bonus and more.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve Clarke on 01392 691690.