Depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Working within a Financial Planning business in Plymouth, the Senior Executive Assistant will play a pivotal role is supporting the Director by taking ownership of organisational and administrative tasks so that they can maximise time spent on driving the strategic goals and performance of the business.
This role is 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and term time only will be considered.
- Coordinate daily calendar of the Director
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, meeting notes and correspondence
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant at Director level
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, MS Office
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Have an understanding of Financial Planning intelligence (desirable)
Must have own transport as occasional travel to other offices.
If you have recent experience supporting senior managers/directors and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.