£72,000 pro rata
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Consultancy role 90 days initially with a further 90 if successful.
As a senior full stack developer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions that align with our clients company’s goals and technological direction.
This role will be responsible for assessing and overseeing the technical team, building the platform and team, and working with the management group in transferring any outsourced work to inhouse, ensuring all ‘back end’ aspects are working as they should be and fixing any bugs or issues that arise.
This role will work closely with the senior team and other departments to ensure the technology aligns with business goals. This role requires an individual that can work in a high pressured environment, within a small team, can multi-task well and can empathise with start-up struggles and work towards a resolution to overcome those struggles and barriers.
- Maintain and manage all technical aspects of the business, ensuring the platform is operating and any bugs, issues that arise are dealt with immediately in a timely manner.
- Ensure a seamless and visually appealing user experience across various devices and browsers
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design mock-ups and prototypes.
- Develop and execute the company’s technology strategy and vision to meet business objectives.
- Oversee the development of new products and features, from conception to launch.
- Work alongside the financial controller to set budges and resource allocation for technical projects.
- Ensure that the company’s technical infrastructure is secure and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Work with the marketing department to align technical solutions with marketing goals.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in software design, development and implementation.
- Lead and manage development projects, breakdown complex tasks into manageable sub-tasks, set priorities and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Analyse and resolve complex technical issues that arise during development and in production environments.
- Identify areas for process improvement, propose and implement solutions to enhance team productivity and product quality.
- Create and maintain technical documentation including design documents, code comments and ensuring the documentation accurately represents the functionality and design of the app.
- Review code submissions from team members to ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure our technology can meet client expectations.
- Design, develop and maintain server-side logic and databases using technologies such as; Node, Python or Java.
- Create and optimise APIs for efficient data retrieval and manipulation
- Implement security measures to protect dat
- Work with relational databases to store and manage application dat
- Optimize data performance and ensure data integri
- Write unit tests and perform debugging to ensure reliability and stability of the application
- Conduct thorough testing to resolve issues in a timely manne
- Use version control systems such as Git for code management
- Participate in design, architecture and code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team member
- Keep documentation as up to date as the project evolves.
- 6+ years’ experience working in Technology, Computer Science
- Experience with IT service management teams, practices, processes and tools
- Experience with web development frame works and libraries
- Experience with software coding and engineering
- 3+ years’ experience of team management
- Understanding AI technology and its adoption in business
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with different teams
- Willingness to work in an office environment
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Carry out a full audit of the systems and write a roadmap in 60 days.
- Assess partners and skills and recommend a roadmap for inhouse control and development. Report this within 75 days
- Work with the management team to agree new features, timings, and costs.
- Fix any urgent bugs and ensure the “lights stay on” whilst overhauling the site.
- Advise on realistic 90 day and 180-day achievable goals for the Lokkaroom and associated sites.
- Review the options around Apps and report within 60 days.
If you have Senior Full Stack Developer based experience and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.