£24,000 - £28,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven SEO and Online Marketing Specialist to join a prestigious marketing agency. You will be responsible for optimising two student facing websites to improve their search engine rankings and increase organic website traffic.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SEO and running Social Media campaigns and proven track record of delivering results.
- Create a strong social media presence on all key platforms to drive traffic to our sites.
- Conduct keyword research and competitor research to identify the most relevant and profitable keywords for our clients’ websites.
- Optimise website content, including meta titles and meta descriptions, headings, and on-page content to improve search engine rankings.
- Create and implement link building strategies to improve website authority and domain strength.
- Run online campaigns to promote our webinars and bursaries to students.
- Monitor website performance using various tools and analytics software to identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices to ensure our websites are always optimised for search engines.
Our client is happy to be flexible on experience in order to find the perfect match for their business, however the below criteria highlight the areas of expertise we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, preferably in an agency setting.
- Social media campaign experience
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, including keyword research, on-page optimisation, link building, basic technical SEO, and analytics.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Search Console and ChatGPT (not all are required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Flexible remote learning for right candidate
If you have the relevant skills and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura Meadows. Many thanks for your interest.