£25,000 - £35,000/annum DOE & Excellent Benefits
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
This thriving business offers a portfolio of online courses that teach people to make natural & organic products, either for themselves or to sell. They are growing rapidly and are seeking an individual who has a passion for all things ethical and sustainable.
Reporting to the Directors, you will ensure an exceptional end-to-end learning experience is delivered to students & graduates of the online school. Responsible for the management of the school’s online student and graduate community, as well as the delivery of effective student support throughout the life-cycle of their studies and beyond.
You will be customer focused, possess excellent customer service skills and be; caring and considerate with the aim being to deliver excellent service and provide first class support. This individual ideally needs to have educational administration experience and understand at least the basics of online learning/education.
- To manage a positive student journey from enrolment and on-boarding, through each step of their studies and the support they receive, to assignment submission, confirmation of graduation, receipt of feedback, case study write up and acceptance into the alumni membership.
- Responsible for the effective management and smooth running of the online learning and membership platforms as well as the library of course materials held within, ensuring that students have full and complete access to their course materials.
- Oversee the vibrant private online student & graduate communities to ensure the discussions in each group are on-topic, respectful and in line with the community rules and guidelines.
- Manage and troubleshoot any issues or complaints, resolve technical difficulties that arise with the learning platforms, and work to identify as well as implement improvements that can be made to the entire student and learning experience.
- Work closely with customer service and marketing, support each function with valuable information, insights and ideas that will boost an interest in this school and increase enrolments onto our online courses and programs.
- Partner with marketing through; promotions, recommendations for content to be shared and provision case studies, testimonials, reviews, stats and data.
- Work alongside the subject matter experts who provide the support to students during their studies inside the support groups and weekly Q&A sessions. They will also work with tutors on all the new content that is being created to make sure new content is delivered according to schedule.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Strong customer service, client liaison, and/or student management experience within a professional or educational setting.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Proven ability to adhere to, manage and promote organization rules, policies and procedures.
- Strong time management with the ability to respond and act in a fluctuating business.
- Good technical administration skills of business operating software or technically minded.
- Excellent creative thinker, adept at idea generation.
- Acts to resolve issues across the business to deliver the best results.
- Thinks commercially: pursues goals which will maximize business benefits and enhances the brand.
- Comfortable working under pressure and has the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative, sometimes at home, designing for both offline and online briefs.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once and autonomously, take ownership of work and deliver end results that surpass the initial brief.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above ideally.
- Minimum 3 years successful service delivery management experience in a commercial environment ideally.
- Experience of working with and administering online learning platforms such as ‘Teachable/ Thinkific’ ideally.
- Experience of administration and student liaison in an education setting ideally
- Experience of online education ideally.
We are seeking someone who is; humble, kind, caring, considerate and confident, an amazing team player with an interest in and desire to learn course content. You should hold values for all things natural and organic, positive, progressive, ethical, innovative and sustainable to fit our core culture, you don’t have to be an eco-warrior, however you do have to portray our core branding.
If successful, you will be joining an inspiring organization at their beautiful South Devon HQ where integrity, individuality, and innovation are at the core of their success. If you want to make a real difference to an ambitious and growing SME, please submit your up to date CV now and I will be in touch to discuss!
For an informal chat regarding this role, please call 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.