£26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
TQR are proudly working with a growing UK based gate and barrier manufacturer who support global supply.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team in a range of locations. On offer is a fully racked company van with all tools supplied, a competitive basic salary and great earning potential.
· This Gate & Barrier Engineer Role will involve visiting various customer premises whilst maintaining and repairing company gates and barriers.
· Basic electrical wiring, soldering and drilling.
· Completing site surveys.
· Fault finding, repair and service of automation systems.
· Customer face to face interactions offering advice and solutions to product queries.
This Gate & Barrier Engineer role will involve the service, maintenance and repair of access control systems including gates and barriers.
· Perimeter security.
· Raising Bollards.
· Road Blockers.
In return a successful Gate & Barrier Engineer you receive: • Up to £30,000 basic salary depending on experience (£40k OTE inc OT).
· Company van and tools supplied.
· Fuel card
· Training is offered on all company products with other DHF qualified Gate and barrier Engineers. Pension.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve on 01392 691690.