No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As a result of our clients expansion plans, and continued ongoing success we are seeking Software Developers to be based at a Head Office in Plymouth.
About the Role:
In this role, you will work alongside an experienced team to help develop new solutions and support existing platforms. A passion for developing your skills as a full-stack developer, taking advantage of both structured training and independent learning, will be essential.
You will play an important role in the creation and evolution of a suite of bespoke applications for our well-established and successful Omnichannel Division. You will lead from the front – inspiring progress and driving improvements forward within a highly efficient and skilled development team. You will have outstanding knowledge of web technologies and can apply these skills to building a world class omnichannel retail platform.
You will be a committed advocate of open source development and understand the benefits that a dynamic, agile inspired software development methodology brings. You will be able to produce high quality robust code contributions for various projects and components; in addition, you will support and maintain an overview of the complete product.
Required technical & professional expertise:
- An ability to work with other developers in a tightly knit, high performance development team with shared goals and objectives.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A desire to learn and grow your own skills and expertise.
- A positive attitude to deliver the best software solution possible for every requirement, understanding both time efficiency and software quality factors in real world development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Paying attention to detail and ability to deliver code to a high standard.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Good background understanding of eCommerce and online retail platforms and how the market is developing both in the UK and internationally.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of building enterprise grade web-based applications
- Experience of building native apps for Android and iOS
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Tailored training & certification opportunities
- Long service awards
- Enhanced leave entitlement
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Remote & flexible working
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and feel you would be a good fit, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. For an informal chat please call TQR Plymouth and ask for Laura, many thanks for your interest.