£22,000 - £25,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef who is passionate about cooking fresh food produce, whom love’s working within the Banqueting and Events hotel sector. The client is offering an excellent salary package, straight shifts, enhanced payments for bank holidays, staffing incentives, onsite parking, permanent contract, career development and fantastic company benefits!
As a Sous Chef you will be required to:
- Lead and motivate the kitchen team to deliver menu items to the highest standard, and in an efficient manner
- Maintain a control system to assure quality and portion consistency, as well as reducing food waste
- Working to the highest possible standard of health & safety, ensuring food hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Supporting with stock management and ordering
- Support the kitchen management team with large Banqueting and Events
- Continuously driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
To apply the Sous Chef will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Hands on approach
- Experience with Banqueting and Events
- Excellent people-management and communication skills
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Compliance and policy driven
- Worked with fresh produce as well as using brought in food products
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary package
- Discounts on food and drink
- Company benefits
- Onsite parking
- Free access to the leisure facilities
- Supportive management team
- 5 days over 7 (always 2 days off)
- Straight shifts
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Michelle on 01392 691690.