Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
This role will suit someone with a natural inclination to investigate and problem solve, looking to begin their careers with an ever-growing company. Previous experience in an inbound logistics role is desirable; however a commercial acumen in a retail environment is a must as well as a positive attitude. The Administrator might be required to travel to the Distribution Centres as required by the business.
- Overseeing the process of returning stock from stores to the Distribution Centres
- Supporting the DCs with quick resolutions to supplier delivery discrepancies
- Investigating stock discrepancies at DCs and Stores and resolving root causes
- Take ownership and find robust solutions for various ongoing projects within the Supply chain, especially reverse logistics
- Investigate and solve queries form 180 stores
- Assisting and overseeing a host of ongoing supply chain projects
- General office administration as directed by the department Team Leader and Operations Manager
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Confidence in interacting with stakeholders at all levels over phone as well as via email or in person
- Familiar with Excel for data manipulation. E.g. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP/SUMIFS are highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Access and purpose-built internal applications
- Full and clean driving licence is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, confident in dealing with complex issues over the phone
- Must be able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment
- Keen eye for detail and able to quickly get up to speed with internal processes
This is a full time role Monday – Friday, 08:45 – 17:30, 38.75 hours per week.
If you have recent relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.