Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
In this role you will be responsible for measuring the performance of the warehousing and transportation element of the Supply Chain. The ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive and well-practiced in translating KPIs and statistics into tangible insights as well as providing data backed recommendations. As a key member of the team, your analysis will play a vital role in identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies and reduce costs all whilst maintaining service and accuracy levels. This is a perfect balance between office and field-based work, with a requirement to visits to various locations throughout the UK to assess quality control on a weekly basis.
The Supply Chain Analyst will report to the Operations Manager and should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Investigating inventory adjustments and stock discrepancies in the distribution centers
- Measuring stock put away, pick and dispatch accuracy
- Auditing standards to ensure there is a high and consistent level of quality being achieved in all processes
- Analyzing order fulfillment and planning metrics for over 180 stores as well as a very successful online operation
- Forecasting DC inbound, outbound and stock capacity requirements in line with long term business plans
- Suggesting areas for improvement within the network and overseeing the implementation of such changes
- Pulling together your own datasets from multiple sources, and owning reporting for the whole team
- Working closely with the Operations Manager in a variety of departmental and companywide projects
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Analytical and commercially minded, with a keen eye for detail. Experience in the retail / logistics sector is desirable
- Knowledgeable in data extraction and analysis via SQL databases, advanced Excel formulae and Power BI
- Able to evaluate KPIs and data into real-world insights, effectively using data visualizations and written communication to ‘tell a story’
- Naturally inquisitive with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Able to priorities workload in order to fulfil commitments to various projects running simultaneously
- Experience of warehouse management / order management / ERP systems is desirable
- A full UK driver’s license is required as frequent travel forms part of the role
This is a full time role Monday – Friday, 08:45 – 17:30, 38.75 hours per week.
If you have recent relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.