Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for an experienced tax preparer to join an Accountancy Practice based in Exeter or Exmouth. You’ll work closely with their clients, calculating their taxes including returns, liabilities, deductions, and expenses. You’ll review the accuracy of data on tax forms based on all tax rules and regulations. To succeed in this role, it’s important to have advanced mathematical skills and the ability to analyse complex data. Some remote working will be considered.
- Calculate tax payments
- Estimate tax returns, deductibles, liabilities, and expenses
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports
- Collect data from income statements and expense documents
- Complete clients’ tax documentation
- Review data on reports and detect possible errors
- Answer tax- and finance-related questions
- Research new tax trends and regulations
- Advise individuals and companies on tax strategies
- Ensure compliance with government tax rules
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Experience as a Tax Preparer or a similar role
- Good knowledge of tax preparation software
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly in using Excel)
- Comprehensive understanding of government tax laws
- Excellent computational ability
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- ATT or CTA qualified or working towards
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.