Depending on Experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As the Technical Administrator, you will provide administration support to the Quality/Technical department and be responsible for providing trace documentation and monthly reports as required. You will also complete export documents and have daily responsibility for the distribution and organisation of all business post within the business. Initially a temporary or fixed term position, this could become permanent for the right person.
- To file and maintain the sites due diligence paperwork.
- Review the departments paperwork and identify non-conformance/inaccurate paperwork, feeding back to Tech Admin for escalation.
- Raise non-conformances if necessary and log on to weekly issue log.
- Manage the archiving of all Quality Assurance paperwork.
- Log and collate customer complaints data.
- Completion of Export documentation using P2D system.
- Provision of monthly reports as required by Technical.
- Provide complete traceability for items throughout the company as requested.
- Distribute site mail on daily basis, collate, frank and organise outgoing mail. .
- Data entry as required.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Excellent administrative skills with a strong level of literacy/numeracy.
- Ability to operate in house IT based systems.
- Team working.
- Attention to detail.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533