Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are in the market for a temporary HR People Advisor for a manufacturer in to the Plymouth area. The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified an have exposure to a fast paced manufacturing environment. This will be a site based role and flexibility on hours will be required as and when is necessary to fit in with business needs.
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focused on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have the following skills:
- Organised with great administrative skills
- Confident in advising and working with senior members of staff
- Competent with HR systems
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Driven and determined who is practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
- CIPD qualified, with a good working knowledge of current employment legislation
They will provide a terrific range of benefits including great facilities with onsite parking and subsidised restaurants, as well as an excellent retirement savings plan (pension), private health cover (subject to terms and conditions) and a discount scheme ‘Quality Life’ that provides savings at supermarkets, high street retailers and a host of leisure outlets.