£22,230 per annum
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
TQR Exeter has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Catering Supervisor to work for a large holiday resort near Newton Abbot. If you are looking to develop your career, love working front of house and enjoy managing a small team then look no further! This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step into management. Offering immediate start, temporary to permanent, full training programme in management and excellent company benefits.
As a Trainee Catering Supervisor you will be required to:
- Manage a small team of F&B assistants
- Training support for new employees
- Rota management
- Ensure company values are adhered to at all times
- Till management
- Managing complaints
- Ensuring customers are have the best experience in the restaurants
To apply you must:
- Have proven Food and Beverage experience within a busy hospitality environment
- Be hands on with good attention to detail
- Have great knowledge of food and drink
- Enjoy building rapport/relationships with existing and new guests
- Be motivated, organised and willing to go above and beyond
- Ready to manage a small team
What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary package
- Immediate start
- Free access to the amazing gym and swimming facilities
- 25% discount on food and drink
- Highly discounted holidays across the group
- Permanent contract after 12 weeks
- Company employee contributions
- Support management team
- Career development across the group
- 5 days over 7 (always 2 days off)
- Straight shifts
If you are looking for your next step and this sounds like you and you can demonstrate the above then please apply on Indeed and we will be in touch.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Michelle on 01392 691690.