£20,000 - £22,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Salary: £22,000 per annum as a Trainee once qualified to Sales Executive your base will revert to £20,000 of which you will then qualify for uncapped sales bonus and commission scheme- This scheme is discussed at interview.
- Holiday accrual scheme & paid day off for your birthday
- Full range of motor discounts for service, sales & parts
- Paid sickness scheme, eye & flu vouchers and a full range of employee assistance programmes/support
- Bike to work Scheme
- Professional development and recognition programme
- On-line discount site & life planning services
- Staff & Customer Referral schemes
- And more
The main purpose of our clients Trainee Car Sales Executive is to sell the range of New Vehicles in their franchise and the Company’s Used Vehicles, meeting agreed sales targets and ensuring each customer receives exemplary customer service, this will give you the knowledge and tools to become an sales executive.
Employees key responsibilities:
- Able to identify the customers need through a range of different sales techniques
- Match relevant products to customers need and present features and benefits of products.
- Appraise all used cars offered in part exchange professionally and effectively.
- Organise and carry out professional and proficient demonstrations and test drives.
- Establish a rapport with the customer and build a level of customer commitment.
- Negotiate a successful sale by overcoming any objections through understanding the benefits and features of all products available.
- Identify sources of potential new and used car customers for your franchise and business as a whole.
- Ensure all vehicles are displayed correctly and clearly with the right price and specification details.
- Confirm all vehicles are washed, presentable and ready for inspection by a customer
- Make sure your own company car is clean and presentable.
- Carry out prospecting activities on a regular basis with confidence.
What a successful candidate must offer:
- A full, clean driving licence with the entitlements to drive cars/vans
- Provide a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all customers that come through the door and over the phone.
- Good communication skills
- Be efficient and have a professional manner
- Strong administration skills
- Be confident and ready to learn
- Be calm and collective under pressure
To apply, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Gemma or Geraldine. Many thanks for your interest.