No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Are you an experienced Valeter? Are you looking for a new challenge to represent a brand-new site?
We have an exciting opportunity available to be a part of a growing reputable business opening a new site based in Saltash.
Main purpose of the role:
- Clean and prepare new, used, demos and courtesy vehicles.
- Valet customers’ vehicles as detailed following service or body repairs.
- Maintain the vehicle display areas in a clean and tidy condition.
- Deliver or collect vehicles.
- Ensure site maintenance procedures are followed.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Clean and prepare all vehicles, new and used, as detailed by Sales Manager’s job order forms.
- Wash and clean all externally displayed vehicles on a regular basis.
- Dust and/or polish all internally displayed vehicles on a regular basis.
- Maintain both internal and external display areas in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- To start up and run each externally displayed vehicle each morning (at discretion of Sales Manager).
- Report any damage or component deficiencies which have occurred on the external display area.
- Maintain all lights, pennants, ad-boards, etc. on the external display area.
- Deliver and collect vehicles from the storage compound.
- Report any irregularities which may have occurred in the storage compound.
- Collect and/or deliver vehicles from and to other locations as directed by the Sales Manager.
The successful applicant must hold a full driving licence, free from endorsements.
If you are experienced and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.