£10.49 pr hr Inclusive of Shift Premium
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
Experienced Warehouse & Forklift Operative required to work for a large manufacturing company on the outskirts of Plymouth. The successful candidate will work weekly alternating shifts within an existing warehouse team at one of the most highly successful and respected employers within the South West.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Using handheld scanners to ensure products are correctly bar coded.
- Driving Forklift Counterbalance truck.
- Booking goods in and out onto in house computer system (SAP).
- Assisting in stock rotation, stock reconciliation and stock control.
- Feeding assembly lines with parts from the Warehouse to ensure that customer orders are made in a timely fashion.
- Other General warehouse duties.
Essential Experience / Certificates required to apply for this role.
- Suitable candidates must have recent Warehouse experience gained from within a Manufacturing environment.
- Valid forklift Counterbalance licence gained from an external affiliated training provider (Internal licences cannot be considered).
The successful candidate must be able to work weekly alternating shifts comprising of Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm and Monday to Friday 2:15pm to 10:15pm, own transport would be preferred due to the location and hours of work. This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming a permanent opportunity depending on the needs of the client, as well as the suitability of the candidate.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and hold a valid Forklift Counterbalance licence, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton.