£11.89 pr hr (Back Shift)
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Warehouse & Forklift Operatives required to join the existing teams of large manufacturing company based within Plymouth. The successful candidates will be working on an ongoing temporary basis and will have previous warehouse and forklift experience. A reach forklift licence would be preferred however a valid Forklift Counterbalance licence will be considered if candidates do not have a reach licence. Forklift licences must be gained through an external, affiliated, training provider.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Using handheld scanners to ensure products are correctly bar coded.
- Driving Forklift trucks.
- Driving Pedestrian ‘ride on’ pallet trucks.
- Booking goods in and out onto in house computer system (S.A.P).
- Assisting in stock rotation, stock reconciliation and stock control.
- Feeding assembly lines with parts from the Warehouse to ensure that customer orders are made in a timely fashion.
- Other General warehouse duties.
- Elements of heavy physical work, moving completed products from assembly lines to dispatch area using a hand held pallet truck.
Experience / Certificates required to apply for this role.
- A reach forklift licence would be preferred, however candidates with a valid counterbalance licence gained from an external training provided will be considered in the absence of a reach licence. Candidates who hold internal licences will not be considered.
- Suitable candidates must have a proven track record in warehouse work and previous forklift experience.
We require two candidates for these positions who must be able to work a back shift comprising of Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm.
A Permanent contract may be available to candidates who successfully complete their temporary assignment.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and hold a valid Counterbalance or Reach Forklift licence, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel Vellenoweth.