Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
To manage and oversee the daily operation of the raw materials and bought in goods for re-sale. To ensure production stock replenishment is fulfilled on time and in full to support the production plan and to fulfil the completion of sales orders for shipping.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of all goods received are in accordance with company procedures for goods receipt, storage, picking and disposal.
- To ensure the SAP system is managed to maximise stock accuracy for all raw materials and goods for re-sale.
- To ensure all applicable goods are accurately labelled and recorded in SAP.
- Responsible for all warehousing storage layouts to ensure maximum space utilisation to include local 3rd party storage locations.
- To manage all goods in, line feeding and despatch warehouse labour to support goods receipt, storage, picking and loading of goods for both production and despatch.
- To ensure the accuracy and timely completion of production works order BOM’s and that all amendments to material usage and quantities are recorded daily.
- Manage month end cycle counts for all raw materials and goods for re-sale.
- Oversee quarterly stock takes for all raw materials, goods for re-sale and finished goods products.
- Manage on site waste streams to ensure the safe storage and clearance of steel, wooden pallets, packaging, and obsolete finished goods stock.
- Monitor the training of personnel in all processes & procedures throughout the goods in/stores area.
- To ensure all processes and procedures comply with company Environmental, Health and Safety policies.
- To actively manage and encourage continuous improvement activities to improve the quality and performance of the materials/despatch process.
- To work closely with Production, Purchasing, Planning and Logistics to continually improve performance and standards.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
It is essential to have good knowledge of SAP or have experience within a similar raw materials management system and barcode labelling system. Must have at least 3 years’
experience in Managing a warehouse/raw materials environment and have experience in Managing change in relation to people, processes, and procedures. Essential to be able to delegate and clarify responsibilities and have strong man management skills. Must have excellent verbal communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft excel and word and have very good attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of stock management. Monday to Friday 07:30am to 4:00pm.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.