No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Looking for a new career? Then look no further we are seeking trainee or experienced Warehouse Operatives on a permanent basis for a marketing leading manufacturing client in Newton Abbot. Offering, immediate start, permanent contract, enhanced overtime rates, extended holidays, company benefits, Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm, career progression, full training programme and much more!
Why should you work for this employer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- HAPI Benefits (employee discount on shopping, childcare vouchers, travel etc.)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme (coming in 2022)
- Full training programme
- Permanent contract
- Career progression
- Overtime available at 20% for out of hours work
As a Warehouse Operative you be will required to:
- Assemble components
- After full training and support, you will operate a variety of machines and tools used in the various stages of the production process, and according to job instructions.
- Packing customer orders ready for shipment
- To keep your work area clean and tidy and free from potential hazards.
- To dispose of waste and scrap material
- Adhered to Health and Safety rules at all times
- Ensure that customer orders are met on a timely basis, ensuring that all goods meet the required quality standards.
- Ideally have previous experience within a similar position or willing to train into a new role of production
- Living in commutable travelling distance of Newton Abbott
- Able to accept a permanent contract
- Available immediately for interview
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve Clarke on 01392 691690.