£10.42 per hour
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Our client is a a leading UK based importer supplying high-end products internationally. We are looking for x 2 Warehouse Operatives to join on a temporary contract working part time hours (16-20 hours).
The successful applicant will carry out general warehouse duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick goods for despatch
- Pack goods for despatch
- Process customer orders for despatch
- Receive incoming goods
- To assist in unloading containers
- Put away incoming goods
- Put away returned goods
- Put away supplier returns
- Moving and organising stock
- Assist in stock takes
- Book transport
- Use manual handling equipment
- Adhere to health, safety, and security procedures
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Maintain required levels of customer service
- To assist in other duties as reasonably requested by the Warehouse Manager
Skills and Experience/Qualifications
- Experience of working in a similar role is beneficial although not essential
- GCSEs at Grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- Good level of numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills
- This role can be physically demanding, and you will be required to lift and move heavy packages and objects (manual handling equipment is provided and H&S guidelines are followed)
- A good team player
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
Flexible hours: 9am->1pm, 10am ->2pm, 11am-3pm.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please call TQR Plymouth office and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest