£11 - £13.50 per hour
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
A highly established family run business, operating for nearly 50 years in the South-West, are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Workshop / Warranty Administrator for their depot in Exebridge, Dulverton.
You will play a vital role in supporting the Turf Service Team Leader, as well as working alongside the wider administration team within a busy office.
- Communicating our clients culture of Premium Support for Premium Products.
- Allocation of time sheet
- Typing up of job card information.
- Batching of job cards and invoicing to customers.
- Processing warranty claims through to payments.
- Company and department phone answering.
- Taking & Processing of customer payment
Essential / Preferred Experience and Attributes Required:
- Confident in the use of computers, with ability to learn new systems.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work both in a team but also on an individual basi
- Attention to detail
- Would suit someone with a service backgroun
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary up to £13.50 p/h.
- Up to 35 days Holiday inc. Bank Holiday
- Life Assurance.
- Discretionary sick pay packag
- Company Social Events.
- Free Parking.
- Annual Flu Vaccination.
- Pension Scheme (auto enrolled)
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Carl Waller on 01752 252533.