No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Maintenance Coordinator (Engineering Administrator) required for large manufacturing company based in Callington. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be managing planned contractor activity / contracts and will ensure that all company standards are maintained, cascading through to the Engineering Manager to ensure compliance.
- Inputting of data onto CMMS database.
- Keep accurate maintenance records including customer specific audit information.
- Liaise with site service manager and assist with contracts and budget, R&R and spend control.
- Liaise with Production planning to utilise and create needed engineer work windows for planned work and breakdowns.
- Monitor and manage approved contractors and Permit to work systems.
- Any additional Administration duties required by the Engineering Manager.
Essential Experience & Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent, proven experience gained working in an Administration or Coordination role within Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Experience / knowledge of CMMS databases.
- Excellent level of Literacy and Numeracy.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Good understanding of statutory compliance requirements.
- Strong work ethic.
- A HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed above, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives or Samantha Luxton on 01752 252533.