£12.99 per hour
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for a Logistic Operative to join a well-established engineering firm based in Plymouth.
As Logistic Operative you will provide an effective and efficient stores and materials movement service to the business as delegated by the stores supervisor.
Key responsibilities and challenges
- To offload/load material utilising appropriate lifting equipment provided.
- To receive material into stores and ensure goods are sorted for delivery to customer, kit shortages or for location
- Accurately mark up goods with relevant receiving informati
- To locate and securely store material in appropriate location, ensuring rotation of stock in accordance with first in/first out principles
- To ensure all stock movements are accurately accounted for in a timely fashion
- Tracking and storage control of repairs
- Packing goods for dispatch and issuing dispatch paperwork
- To work efficiently whilst meeting the required standards of accuracy and quality
- To ensure material is moved in the most appropriate and efficient manner
- Picking and issuing material to production
Skills and experience required
- Dispatch – Goods in / out experience
- General Stores experience
- FLT counterbalance license
This is a long-term temporary contract for at least 6 months.
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30 & Friday 08:00 – 13:00
If you are an experienced Logistics Operative and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.