No. of Openings :
Job Type :
TQR are looking for a Marine Engine Service engineer. This role will be located in the Newton Abbot area, this role will be mainly based on site, however will recover some site visits which would be Devon or Cornwall based where you will be working on various boats and vessels.
What will you get
- Newton Abbot location
- Salary £35,000 – £40,000
- Monday to Friday working week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 8am – 4.30pm but flexible
- Van and full tool range for site work
- Full ongoing training
What will you be doing?
- The successful candidate will join our technical service support team who along with the UK wide network of dealers they will be expected to deliver class leading engineering support and remote guidance to customers operating with engines ranging from 96hp-1200hp.
- This role requires a qualified candidate with at ideally least 4 years’ experience in the commercial marine diesel industry.
- A motivated and practical approach with good knowledge of mechanical and electronic marine diesel engines, accompanied by a confident understanding of modern marine electrical systems is essential.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate good self-management, job organisation and clear, confident customer facing skills.
- Competent to operate as a single engineer, whilst also being able to display good team skills for larger projects when required.
- Daily tasks will consist of hands-on field service operations inclusive of engine diagnosis of mechanical and electronic diesel engines, engine repairs, removal, and installation and in house engineering duties.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply online and call Steve Clarke in Exeter