£11.25 to £11.67 ph
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
I am recruiting for a Stores & Despatch Assistant where you will be responsible for checking all received deliveries of supplies against purchase order specifications, move materials to and from storage, pack for dispatch and be involved in the maintenance of the storage areas. Be involved with stocktaking and other duties associated with a Despatch & Stores role. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00 and Friday 08:00 to 13:00. Initially temporary, with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person.
Due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate will also be subject to stringent vetting and referencing checks.
- Process deliveries.
- Packing orders.
- Booking and liaising with couriers.
- Working with other departments.
- Kitting works orders & sales orders.
- Cycle counting and stock check.
- Valid Reach forklift licence.
- Meet the physical demands of the role, which involves lifting and standing for long periods.
- Experience on courier portals (processing shipments for despatch).
- Computer skills essential (Excel, Outlook & Word).
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to complete forklift and pallet truck training.
If you have the required Experience / Qualifications / Attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Ryan. Many thanks for your interest.