£30k to £35k Depending on Experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
The successful applicant will be required to drive production team performance to achieve business objectives, Provide effective leadership, management and development of the production team, and in conjunction with the wider operations team embed a lean manufacturing culture through production staff engagement, coaching and continuous improvement activities, whilst also ensuring high standards of Health & Safety and Quality are maintained.
- Manage and motivate team members to achieve agreed performance standards/output target
- Record and report on key metrics
- Provide Feedback to Operators on any performance concerns
- Create and encourage an environment of mutual trust and respect
- Maintain high levels of effective communication within the production team and supporting departments
- Champion 5S audits and improvement actions
- Create and implement training plans for new as well as existing processes
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and safe working practices are adhered to within the production area
- Driven self-starter, with a commitment to improvement and high quality
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and organise workload
- Highly effective communication skills, ability to motivate and encourage performance in others
- Willingness to continuously learn and develop
- Experience of working in a production environment, with a good general understanding of manufacturing techniques and systems (e.g., scheduling, MRP, work flow, layouts, etc.)
- Competent IT user
- A strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques would be beneficial
If you are able to demonstrate the skills above and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for David. Many thanks for your interest.