Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As the Production Supervisor, you will assist the site manager in the daily running of the work shop which includes following all processes, procedures, health and safety requirements and supporting the team. This is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for the health and safety of employees and visitors on their site.
- Make sure all their team strictly follow the company Health and Safety directives.
- To complete or ensure that all daily/Weekly paperwork is filled out and reported correctly.
- To answer all enquiries from customer in a professional and timely fashion.
- Oversee all maintenance on the site and report any issues to the correct authority.
- Oversee and maintain all training programs thoroughly.
- Allocate all work into a schedule and amend run order when necessary.
- Checking regularly on the health and safety / welfare of the operatives within the site/workshop.
- Completing weekly audits on panel/GRP shop operatives.
- Implement and enforce new work systems and procedures.
- Emailing PYI or L&P management with any issues.
- Ensuring that all Quality checks are being made.
- Completing Interworks and getting them signed.
- Aiding with the smooth day to day running of the workshop.
- Help to resolve employee issues and disputes.
- Taking control of the workshop in the absence of the Manager.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Understanding of processes and procedures
- Previous production experience
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- To prioritise and ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring daily / weekly targets are met
- Own transport is essential as you will be required to travel to the different sites around the Plymouth area
If you have recent, relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.