Depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Our client is looking to recruit two Sewing Machinists due to ongoing increased workload. Initially a temporary contract, there is the potential for this to become permanent.
Hours of work: 39 hours, 5 days per week – Monday to Thursday 7:30 to 16:30 and Friday 7:30 to 12:30.
The ideal candidate for this role would need to have the following attributes:
- At least five years experience in a production environment using industrial sewing machines
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Self motivated
- Good manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- A willingness to undertake bespoke training
If you are an experienced Sewing Machinist and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Geraldine. Many thanks for your interest.